Knee Procedures: A Closer Look
The Surgeons at Kansas City Bone & Joint Clinic perform several knee procedures, some of which are listed below:
- Knee Arthroscopy | en Español
- ACL Reconstruction | en Español
- Meniscus Repair/Meniscectomy | en Español
- Meniscus Transplant
- Lateral Retinacular Release
- Microfracture/Abrasion Chondroplasty/Osteochondral Drilling
- Excision of Bursa
- ORIF Fractures
- Replacement Surgery | en Español – Total Knee, Partial (Unicompartmental Knee Replacement, Patellofemoral Knee Replacement
- Platelet-Rich Plasma
Schedule An Appt.
We offer online appointment scheduling for your convenience. Click below to request an appointment with one of our knee specialists.
Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Check out these related articles and blogs to find out more information regarding the knee.
Back in action
Here are great stories from a few of our patients on how they got ‘Back in Action’ after knee pain.