Accessibility Tools

Treating Minors

Do you need parental consent to see an underage patient? Yes! For patients who are still below the legal age of 18, if a parent or guardian is not present at the appointment, we require the parent or guardian to sign this authorization form to keep in our file.

Guardian Consent Information

What do I need to provide for Guardian Consent to treat for a minor or incapacitated person? If you are appointed as a Guardian or Legal Representative for the patient, we will need your authorization to evaluate and treat that person as well as assistance in completing the forms required for our medical record. In addition we need to obtain documentation of your Guardianship or legal authorization.


Kansas City Bone & Joint’s Orthopedics NOW! Urgent Care is open Monday thru Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday. No appointment necessary and walk-ins are welcome. Learn more here