Kansas City Bone and Joint Clinic, A Division of Signature Medical Group of K.C., P.A., has two offices conveniently located across the metro area; Overland Park and Lee’s Summit. In addition, our surgeons are on staff at several facilities to perform surgical procedures or admissions for their patients. Additionally, some of our providers serve at satellite clinics throughout the KC metro. All appointments for these satellite locations will be scheduled through our main office.
Don’t wait at the ER to be seen! Instead head on over to Orthopedics NOW! to utilize our walk-in clinic services. Exclusively at our Overland Park location, every weekday, from 8:30 am-4:30 pm.
In 2006, Kansas City Bone and Joint Clinic combined the Research Medical Center and Menorah Medical Center offices into our main office conveniently located on the northeast corner of I-435 and Nall Avenue in Overland Park, KS.
10701 Nall Avenue | Suite 200 | Overland Park, Kansas 66211
In 2015, an effort to provide convenience and care to our patients located on the Missouri side, Kansas City Bone and Joint Clinic opened its doors in a new office located in Lee’s Summit. The office is located less than a mile west of I-470 near Lake Jacomo.
3151 NE Carnegie Drive | Suite B | Lee’s Summit, Missouri 64064
8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Answering Service – After hours & weekends emergency calls are directed to our answering service and messages will be transmitted to the doctor on call as they come in.
Phone & Fax Information
The doctors of Kansas City Bone & Joint Clinic are on staff at several facilities to perform surgical procedures or admissions for their patients.
- St. Luke’s South Hospital (Overland Park, Kansas)
- Menorah Medical Center (Overland Park, Kansas)
- SurgiCenter of Kansas City (Kansas City, Missouri)
- Mid-America Surgery Institute (Overland Park, Kansas)
- North Kansas City Hospital (Kansas City, Missouri)
- Blue Valley Surgical Associates (Overland Park, Kansas)
- Overland Park Surgical Suites (Overland Park, Kansas)
- Surgicenter of Johnson County (Overland Park, Kansas)
- Overland Park Regional (Overland Park, Kansas)
- Midwest Orthopedic Network (Overland Park, Kansas)
Some of the considerations used to determine which facility your procedure or test is scheduled is based on the availability of a surgical room, whether or not the procedure is an emergency, and where the insurance company requests the patient go for network benefits.